Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012

Personal: Love and everything that comes with it.


Love is a funny thing.



It can make you the happiest person on earth



And it can make you the loneliest human ever walked the earth.  



In love, small things became big...


Big things became small.

When two different souls met and bound together with love...
there will be MISUNDERSTANDINGS.


He Said...                                              She Said...

"You would do things...                         "So close...                                         
Things that hurt me.                              Yet So Far...
You always said I never loved you        Our love was not destined to stay
That you were the only one trying         But maybe 'Our' is the wrong word, 
That hurt me...                                       'Mine' is more accurate...
I was trying...                                         For it truly was only mine. 
Trying so hard                                       You never loved me back,
To be perfect...                                      You never even tried!
Guess I failed                                        I bet you never even looked back
So I left...                                               As you walked out of the room..
I wasn't good enough for you."             Too bad....
                                                              Because I kept looking towards the door...
                                                              I still am." 



If that won't do then...

Because the truth is...

Because everybody in love should know that...

In short...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.